Dip PFS, Director & Investment Specialist
Des Rushworth co founder, director of Upfront Financial Services has worked in financial services from 1989 and started his career with Sun Alliance, became an appointed representative in 1995 and left to start his own business as a IFA in February 1997. Specialist subjects are Retirement Planning and Investment Strategies. Current responsibility is compliance and investment processes.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Paul has worked within Financial Services Industry since 1988. He specialises in Life Insurance and Residential and Commercial Mortgages. Protection products for Businesses , Cross Option and Keyman Insurance. He is now working with Upfront Financial Services and working towards Diploma in Financial Services.
Leon has achieved Certificate in Financial Planning and is progressing to Diploma Level. Looking to qualify as a Paraplanner in the future.
Frodsham Financial Planning Ltd which trades as Upfront Financial Services, 818 Manchester Road, Castleton OL11 3AW (Company Reg Address: 24 Oswald Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 9LP) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 214554 and is authorised to conduct activities in the following areas:
- Advising on Pension Transfers and Pension Opt Outs
- Advising on investments Advising on regulated mortgages
- Agreeing to carry on a regulated activity
- Arranging (bringing about) deals in investments
- Making arrangements with a view to regulated mortgage contracts
- Assisting in the administration and performance of a contract of insurance
- Debt Counselling limited to investment advice and buy to let mortgages
- Making arrangements with a view to transactions in investments
There may be a fee for Mortgage Advice. The precise amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate that it will be £200. However, commission can often offset this figure.
All Appointed Representatives and Registered Individuals of Upfront Financial Services offer restricted advice by way of product.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.