Help us to help you.
It is important that you to get the most from your Financial Planning Review. So, if you’ve got the time, it’s a good idea to do a little planning of your own, it’s not compulsory.
You might like to think about and jot down:
Your financial goals
Your current finances
What the future holds
It’s also important to have information on any investments, protection or pension plans you have at the moment. This could include:
- Bank and building society account statements or passbooks
- Certificates for any investments or shares you hold
- Details of any pension scheme you’re a member of
- Details of any personal pensions you have
- Existing life assurance policies
- A recent payslip
- A completed income and expenditure analysis
So how do we get paid?
You can pay us by the way of provider commission that some providers will pay depending on the product
You can pay us by Fee and also Commission depending on the actual work we undertake for you , if there is commission available this can go towards the overall cost of providing a service for you.
Fees can be paid directly or can be deducted from a contract.